- Understand the customer’s own context, in terms of resources, process and desired outcomes. (e.g. nature, frequency, time, location, detail)
- Adapt your website experience to match more closely to the customers’ behaviours and preferences.
- Use tactile, visual and auditory cues
- Match the organization’s brand and reputations (e.g. colours, graphic, layout, language, paper type, tone of voice), and to inform customers about the organization’s brand and values.
- Friendly message (e.g. soft colours, illustration)